Saturday, June 02, 2007

Friendship Week

Despite the tiredness from my night shifts this week, I still make time to catch up with my friends. Good...it's definitely a good week larr, for my social life. But work was quite sucky, coz I met cranky people. Anyway, let's don't go there.

I went for dinner at Sakae Sushi with Jovy & Sze Luan last Tuesday. I was excited to meet Jovy coz I haven't seen her for a year, I think. She's still as pretty, I even said she looks like the Mediacorp actress, Ong Aileng. Haha! We thought it's rather nice that we can still chat merrily even though we don't meet often. You know, some people may find it..awkward? And when Jovy & I meet, we'll lament about the kinda people we meet in the course of our work. Haha....the similarities are there, hor?


Ms SQ & me. :)


I looked so bright seh...

I brought my camera along & was in the mood to snap pics at the back office. Liah was on night shift too AND she also brought her camera! What else....we joked around & start posing larr. Work is a bore without these people....








And then, Charlene asked Nickole, Sue & me out for dinner at Marina Mandarin. Again, I indulged in the good buffet dinner of this restaurant called Aquamarine. I can feel the kilos of my weight increasing. Sheesh! Anyhow, Charlene is getting married next month! So I guess this will be her last bachelorette outing with us.







I'm going out with Suliana later. It's the bonding session with my best friend (I tell you, it's a friendship week for me). And my dearest cousin, Mamat (his real name is Nasir) is getting married tomorrow! He's just 3 yrs older than me & we all were in the same "batch" of mischief acts when we were kids. So what does that mean? My relatives will ask...when's my turn to get married. Arrggh! I don't like. Hmmmm~

2 comments:

Helmi said...

I love your slideshows. But please next time, tell me before you put that ugly photo of mine.

Norain said...

Helmi: Of course you love my slide shows..coz we all look gorgeous wat..except for one person. Hehe!! Then you should also stop taking pics of yourself without us knowing!