Thursday, June 07, 2007

Off Day Specials

Liah & I went to JB yesterday. We 2 girls were on off & she's been wanting to go to Tebrau City for the longest time. I went once with Suliana late last yr so I thought I'd just bring Liah this time around. Had our tai-tai lunch at Italianies, window shopped a bit & then had our usual dose of Starbucks. Hehe...the Starbucks mamats were looking at we both like they haven't see girls before. Liah & I were gossiping & giggling like Pri. 2 kids. We left JB at about 7pm & arranged to meet our boyan counterpart, Sadiq, at CCK. I decided to give Liah a kampong name too, just like how I call Suliana, Bedah. Liah's will be Mawar/Melati/Yatimah. (So indecisive!) Sadiq's will be...HARON. Nice right? Hahaha! Anyhow, I had a good evening with those 2 fellas yesterday. :)

Invited Suliana over to my place for lunch just now. We had mee bandung & pisang goreng gula. No..I'm not the one who cooked. *rolls eyes* We were flipping through old pics & laughing so hard about them. She said I look so much better now (but of course larr!).

Came across someone's blog. Heh...the world is really so small. Hmmm...this person blogs like me, she likes certain things that I do & she wanna go to places that I have been to. Pure coincidence? Haha...I don't think so, especially if you know who she is. Everyone is different in their own way. But if to the point she has the same Birkenstock sandals that I have, happens to also like the same Starbucks beverage as me AND wanna go to the 2 countries I went this yr (including the kinda people I went with)...well, I don't remember having a twin. I also wouldn't want a twin like her! Just see how glad I am that my sis & me don't look alike & we don't go for the same stuff. Anyway my friends, this person is not important in my life & so is the person that is with her now. You all know what kinda person I am...& that's all that matters. If there's someone else who inspire to be like me OR there're buggers out there who wanna change their girlfriends to be like me...I can't help it, lorr. I guess I have THE personality then. *winks*

I told my dad about the above AND the identity of the girl. My dad just shook his head & laughed. He said...

"Whoa Ain... you mean he found someone like you? So easy ah?! But too bad, my daughter is the original one! Make sure you find someone better than him, ok?"


I'm sure you can guess my reply. :)


P/s (Part 1): Mr Weird sent me an sms...in malay! And I don't understand. Not that I can't read (I topped the malay class every yr, hokays!) but it's just too...cheem?. Tsk.. I gonna give up deciphering his sms. Already use so much of my brain cells at work & now I have to guess sms-es?? That's why I don't bother reading The Da Vinci Code.

P/s (Part 2): Saiful asked me to accompany him to pierce his eyebrow, but I wasn't free. Hmmm...I wonder if he has done it? He did it before larr...but he hasn't been wearing the ring for some time so he has to pierce again. Same goes for the one on his tongue. Oh yeah, I told him he looked good with the pierced brow. Not like a mamat at all! Hahaha...

4 comments:

FrankieThai said...

Well, Norain you had just become me...BITCHY or straight-forward (I said); abt your "twin"...hahahaha
I always believe it's good for people to follow you rather than you following people; that means you are a good example and you have made an impression or...they are just threatened by you.

& I still think you and your sis looks very alike lah!!!

Btw, always enjoyed reading your blogs, especially you always mentioned "roll eyes" and I can really picture you doing that! Very funny.... hahahaha....

LeiyA said...

i saw the blog...read through it...seems like reading yours...hmm, not bad eh...u are someone's role model...don't worry...just do your stuff...im sure your "twin" will have a hard time keeping up...
I still love you :)

FrankieThai said...

Oh btw, I foget to tell you you no need to find a kampong name for Liah cos she alreday have an Indian name lah...Kamala... hahahaha

Helmi said...

Kamala D/O Kamis