Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank God It's Wednesday!

Liah & I strived to finish our work chop chop today coz we both have errands to run. Busy day as usual but it was still fun coz I had Liah, Frankie, Aisah & Tom on shift. Cracked lotsa jokes & of course, with our dearest Malaysian (feeling Singaporean) colleague, Chandran, things can get even crankier!

I don't normally bring my hp up to front desk coz I can't answer calls while I'm on duty anyway. Had a shock when I saw 15, mind you, FIFTEEN missed calls on my hp. I don' recall having so much missed calls ever. I thought something happened at home. Saw the numbers... 3 from Maria & 12 from Mr Weird. And Maria sms-ed, asking where I am coz she & Mr Weird wanna meet me. I wondered what could be the matter. Guess what...it was just to ask me out for coffee! Wah lau eh... No need for 12 calls from one person larr. SOMEONE must be dying to meet me. Hahaha!

Joined those 2 at Wheelock Place's Coffee Bean but I didn't get any coffee...Coz I don't like Coffee Bean. :) Only Starbucks work for me. And damn....Mr. Weird still owe me coffee lorr...Had "interesting" conversation with them, especially when I won hands down in my sarcasm towards Mr. Weird. Right, Maria? Hehe... More to come, buddy.

No comments: