Friday, June 08, 2007

And So It Is

I just read Suliana's latest entry on her Multiply. It's like WOW. She's so so agitated! Didn't expect that from her. Really. I understand where she's coming from & trust me, if it's months ago, I could even be worse than her. Anyway, I am okay. I had a choice to read or not...& I chose to. I don't intend to start a blog war with that couple coz it's so not worth it. My conscience is clear & the fact that that fella is bringing her to places I brought him...it just means he can't forget me. THAT is already victory itself. Haha...shiok neh! So people, let's just relax one corner & laugh out loud (Oh... Liah, Frankie, Tanglin, Nickole, Lavanya, Sue & me already did our share of laughing in the back office). I'll need to convince Siti & Suliana to join in the fun too, which will not be easy. Hmmm~

It was Emily's last day yesterday! Kinda sad to see her leave. She was doing her clearance just now & she refused to let me hug her. Actually, I'd rather not see her as well coz I don't wish to cry. I thanked her for all the advice & concern she has shown me throughout my entire career at Conrad. *Sniffs*

Kak Emily: All the best in your future endeavors. Will always remember the good times we had at work. I appreciate the guidance & take care, hokays. Keep in touch. :)

Oh...I think I bingo-ed the sms that Mr Weird sent (thanks to Liah!) . But he still won't tell me if it's right or wrong. Bloody hell...as exciting as it can be, it's making me frustrated. I don't like to guess without proper clues. *grimaces*

11 comments:

LeiyA said...

what's suliana's blog? i wanna read lah...

Helmi said...

To Liah, look to the friends link in Norains blog and you will see Suliana's blog.**mampos**Of course u must click it also.

Anonymous said...

eh korang tak tido ker??

n ya, Helmi is right. haha. juz in case(manalah tau, Akak Liah kiter tak nampak...), it's http://kzsuliana.multiply.com :)

bahasa kiter ader sikit kasar lah. maklumlah, my blood go upstairs u!

Suliana :)

p.s.- jgn marah eh Liah. makcik bergurau jer...hehe...

Helmi said...

Kan makcik dah warning, hehe.

LeiyA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeiyA said...

Obek Mi...u dun need to *mampos*...im not that stupid u know...of cos i went to her link, and I clicked too...but the pc at conrad is blocked by websense...
so couldn't get to her blog lah.
thats y i asked.

LeiyA said...

sorry, haben finish...and i realised slightly later that the address is indicated although it was blocked...
should have deleted the comment after that , cos i knew comments like yours would be coming...
u seem to jump at every chance to make me malu...:(

FrankieThai said...

oH oH...... Mimi, now you *mampos*! hehehehehe

Helmi said...

Thats why I put 'mampos' there coz I know I will get it in the end. Anyway, its fine. No harm done. I'm sorry if I make u malu.

Anonymous said...

babe, seriously, if i see him ever again, i think he's gonna be dead. then again if he choose to live, he should run. run as far as i dun see him. *evil snigger*

siti

Norain said...

Whoa..this gotta be my most popular entry larr! Lotsa comments..but from the same peeps. Keke!

Siti: Just ignore him larr..don't waste energy. Use it on your new found love better, rite? :)