Monday, June 11, 2007

Good Monday Vibes

If I can buy Toto or 4D, I tell you...I buy today's date already! Usually people are down with Monday blues, right? Hehe...I had a pleasant Monday. I wasn't on duty for the past few days coz I'm training the new staff on Fidelio system. I don't like training but..sometimes it's better than working.

I just came in to the back office, & Lynn asked me, "Why are you so made-up nowadays? " But the only difference was that I had my SQ blue eye-shadow on. "I always put on make-up, what", I replied. She added, "You look different". Hehe...in a good way, I assume.

After work, I made appointment to trim my hair with my permanent stylist, May. You know they said that your hairstylist has to be your good friend too? That's so true! May has been cutting my hair for the past few yrs & she knows exactly what's my taste like & which style suits me best. So when I walked into the salon & sat down, she looked at me & paused.

May: You're getting prettier, ley!
Me: Huh? Where got...
May: You just look...different. (See? Again...DIFFERENT)
Me (laughing) : So in what way I'm different?
May: Your eyebrows?
Me: My eyebrows has always been the same lorr.
(But the last time, I thread it at Rupini's & lotsa people said it's nice. So I shall stick to Rupini's. Hehe! )

May: You put on eye-shadow!
Me: But I've been putting on eye-shadow....(sounding sian now)
May: I know...it's how you're dressed!
Me: Hhmm...actually, that sounds believable. I must admit that I'm on the road to revamp my wardrobe.
May (still so enthusiastic) : Good... Also, what's important is that you must be happy! You not happy..you stressed...no matter how you try to change your dressing also no use.

Haha! Then she couldn't stop. As she was cutting my hair, she chatted about her family, her life & she gave me a looooong advice about relationship, marriage & well-being. Gosh, I haven't seen that side of May in my years of knowing her. We normally don't talk about this kinda personal stuff, you see. Funny May. I was talking to Suliana on the phone about May (she knows her as well) & she said that..."You finally see the blessing in disguise". Haha...I got what she mean. *winks*

Kakak Ani came over to my place to show us the video of Mamat's wedding. I saw how Mamat has to repeat 4 times before the kadi went..."Sah!". Haha! My dad said that usually, guys are nervous at that point coz they are reminded of the huge responsibility they've to shoulder as the head of the family. Hmmm...I see.

2 comments:

FrankieThai said...

But I must agree that you look very radiant recently... u "get" huh??? hahahahaha

Norain said...

Ftee: Wahlau eh...It's sooo you to say this kinda thing hor. Doesn't matter get or dun get lar...if pretty already, never get also still radiant. Hahaha!