Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No Deadline For Me, Please?

After working for 2 days (it feels like 20), I'm off again today. Then I have to tahan till next week, before my next off. Never mind. I'm tempted to go for mild retail therapy coz I'm stressed out at work these days (Good excuse, I know). I woke up early, went to Far East Plaza to do pedicure & manicure. Followed Kartini all the way to Bedok for a job interview but in the end, the weather was soooo hot & humid that she couldn't bear to walk around finding the building. Hahaha! So we went to Bedok, just to have a KFC lunch. How duh, right? Decided to return to Orchard area coz...I need to shop! It has become like a disorder already. We went to La Senza at Paragon & I bought a few stuff. So happy with my buys. And Kartini was giving me a lesson on the "unique" lingerie at La Senza. So hilarious! She was telling me to be more "adventurous". Gosh! That's sooo Kartini, lorr.

Seems like a lot of people are getting hitched this year, huh? Let's see, who's on my list so far.

July: Charlene & Maria's sister
August: My cousin
Nov: Kartini
Dec (I think): Sandra Wong

I guess it's my first time attending so many weddings in a year! Exciting. Hehe!

If you think that I've been going out too much nowadays (from all those makan gatherings I blogged about), it's not enough! My upcoming "schedule":

Friday (29/6): Drinking session with Aisah & colleagues. She's going back to school.

Sunday (1/7): Sue's farewell dinner. My buddy is leaving Conrad! *sob sob*

Somewhere in the next 2 weeks: Scandaling, gossping & makan-ing with Dahlia, Suliana & Kartini. I haven't seen Dahlia since Hari Raya last year worr....

Still pending:
Meet up with Nasir. The last time I saw him was years & years ago!.
Short trip with Liah (IF we can go. Haha!)
Spa retreat with Maria, Fizah & Suliana
Coffee with Ayos
Bitching with Justin, Wayne & Siti. (I miss you all!)
Movie with Person C. (I may "chicken" out)

Alas...despite being busy with work (long hours, crappy shifts), I will still make time for the gorgeous friends. Just one thing though, be patient for your turn, hokays? *winks*

No comments: