Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tribute To My Fellow Cousins

After Mamat's wedding just now, I suddenly feel how fast time flies. We were all just a bunch of kids (seems like only few yrs ago) & now, we have grown up, setting up families of our own. Well, I have this idea of showing off pics of our "glorious" days....but don't laugh, ok? I for sure was one pretty kid. Hahaha! In my previous entry, I did mention somewhere that Mamat was part of the "batch" for mischief acts, right? Besides him & me, there were Sulaiman, Eis, Aas, Fauzi & Ayos (See? The nicknames already so kental!)

Ayos is my cousin on my maternal side so..he wasn't in much contact with the rest. And..me, being the ONLY girl among my cousins at that time, you can imagine how rugged I was. I'm still closest to Ayos though & so...if he gets hitched, I think I'll be so touched that I tear! (Ayos: I'll do a huge spread on my blog about you when it's your turn, yah? Now go find that someone first! )

Let's start with:


Me & lil sis. She has such small eyes that I'm always thankful my eyes are big. Haha.


Mamat is the one in the top right pic, doing a salute. And when I was a kid, I already love riding bikes. Partner in crime was Ayos. The way I sat & ate with the boys...made me look like them!


I heard from my mom they "stole" the hats from their elder sisters. Above is Mamat & Sulaiman during their golden days. They were super cute, can? :)


Sulaiman had that smug look..I guess he was thinking of kicking me off that swinging thingy & ride it on his own! I was like breathing hard larr...coz he was very very heavy!! Have to shake harder ley! Classic right? We were so orh-bit chit chit last time, huh? *winks*


And he still has his hands around my shoulders when we took photo at Mamat's wedding, like in the pic above. He was soooo fat, right??! *Laughs out loud* I bet he was feeling abang-abang larr. Don't worry, Sulaiman...you' re still good looking. Your turn's next. Yay!!!

*********************************


I had a chat with Suliana yesterday & I asked her, if guys were to ask what kinda girl I am, what reply will she say to them. And she said that...I'm the best girl any guy can have. Haha...so touching-mouching larr! Seeing the sincerity & knowing that she's not trying to angkat me, I almost cried. :) Even after me scolding her for forever being late, she still has something wonderful to say about me. That's my best friend of 11 yrs.

Anyway, had coffee at Starbucks Changi Airport. The guy who made my drink is pleasant looking. Can he brew coffee for me his entire life? Haha....outright corny!! And no...I didn't say that to the barista. Siao ah?!

5 comments:

Helmi said...

Hahaha, OMG. When I look at the picture of Norain and her cousin on the plane, I can conclude that Norain likes it from the back and from young some more.

Anonymous said...

Astargfirullah'alazim!! (correct spelling or not ah??)

cutenyer korang!! during all e 11 yrs i've known u, i tak pernah see ur baby/toddler pics leh. cute x infinity sey!

n ya, they were so fat. sec sch bole kurus sikit ni. den now fat balik. haha. nasir(mamat) now dah kahwin rite, later grow even fatter!

n ok lah, i work on e being late thingy k? other than tt minor(aka major) problem, i'm purrfect kan kan kan? ;)

Norain said...

We were a nice bunch of kids larr. All chubby chubby ok...

Helmi: Don't anyhow conclude!! Spoil my reputation only...Haha!

Suliana: Yes...you better work on your late comings. But you're as sweet the way you are. :)

Anonymous said...

so vain when ur young!!! looking at ur poses!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

awwww...its sooo my very good fortune to have fallen in love with you now...