Sunday, June 10, 2007

F.R.U.S.T.

Didn't thought of updating my blog today UNTIL I chatted with Liah awhile ago. It's about 2 fellas who are deceitful. No..I'm not talking about any of my colleagues here & I also don't wanna divulge their identities. Anyway, Liah was telling me how nice these 2 buggers are (a few months back) & how she hope one of them could change her life. Never mind if nothing came out of it but how can they be so... dishonest?! Eeeww...I feel so angry for my dear Melati. Tsk...I just dislike it when other human beings take we nice people for granted. Those 2 better go & play far far away from now on.

Liah: You don't need their friendship, hokays! We shall all be happier without them. Hmmph!

I have my bout of frustration too. I wanna talk to Person A, but Person A is too busy. Person B is trying to get my attention, but it won't be easy in future. Person C is working hard to know me better, but there's nothing much I can do about it. Person D & me...we're happy the way we are now. Person E will always be my good friend.

Haha...Follow what I'm talking about? No? It's ok..Neither do I. Lalalaa....

6 comments:

Helmi said...

'Frust' tonggeng ke?

LeiyA said...

hey, thanks for feeling for me...well, i always go by "whatever u do to me, somebody else will do to you" so its ok lah...
with regards to persons A to E...hmm, gone through that situation before...i must quote what adik boyan tell me, "let nature takes its course"
Hang In there

inoemieself said...

Hey,
Frust?! dun need to. Why always think of relationship? Person A-E. Eventhough they diverse ur thoughts to that... shouldn't u be controlling ur thoughts? Dun let them control u. The one who should be in control is u urself. Differentiate between LOVE and simple affection. Those are two different things...

Dun get into relationship due to affection as it dun lasts...

Cheer up Makcik...

iOta.

Helmi said...

Sadiq, you sound like doctor love.

Norain said...

Actually I feel more frust for Liah than myself. Sighs...thos ekinda ppl also have. Irritating!

Helmi: I dun have to tonggeng when I'm frust. Even if I do, I'll look nice coz I've a cute butt. LOL!

Liah: We always feeling for each other. Not in THAT way of course. :)

Sadiq: You make it sound as if I'm love sick seh! I am NOT in love & I won't fall in love easily larr. After all dat happened, I won't be in a relationship just becoz of affection lorr. Tsk..you may be SLIGHTLY taller than me, but dun need to look down at me like dat can? :) You're talking about NORAIN tau.

Anonymous said...

A-E?? wah, lu manyak kawan hor? haha...

abih i person aper? S??

- Bedah