Monday, June 18, 2007

Just Music

Spent Father's Day at home with the folks. I bought KFC & dad got satay & tahu bakar. Nice nice, especially when you makan together-gether with your loved ones. I'm eating well nowadays...I just hope it doesn't show on my tummy!

Called Sandra & confirmed our long awaited poly class gathering this Friday at the Hilton's. I'm sooooo excited! I haven't been catching up with my classmates for ages. I'm contented to meet Fizah, Maria & Sze Luan occasionally. I'm trying to change the occasionally to often though. :)
Plus, I gonna have a movie cum chit-chat session with Maria & Fizah on Saturday. Maria just got back from Sabah & Fizah, from Bali. So you can imagine what we gonna talk about larr, huh?

I watched a repeat telecast of Anugerah Planet Muzik 07 & was surprised that Imran Ajmain is the one who sings Seribu Tahun. I mean, not that I know the tittle of the song before this also coz I haven't been listening to the radio for donks ( be it the English or Malay channel). I only managed to get a earful of these songs when I'm preparing for work. In between brushing my teeth or snacking before I dash for the door. Haha! Anyway, there're a few Malay songs that I find nice but never getta know who sings them or at least, the tittle. So, when I heard him sang THAT song at the award show, I was so ecstatic! And guess what, Suliana knew about it long time ago & she has his CD! I bothered to meet up with her the next morning to borrow the CD, seh. Haha. And Imran is cute. *winks* That's not the whole point, hokays. His songs are beautiful. Great local talent.

And then, and then....I "discover" this song by Bhumiband (I heard the name before but not their songs. I know I'm slow). OMG! It gave me adrenalin rushes! I'm NOT exaggerating here. Even when I told Naz how I felt about the song & he finds it hard to imagine. *makes a face* Liah gave me the duh look too. Oh well, I've always like to put music into my soul & connects with it spiritually. Hhmmm, sounds corny but never mind! Hehe!

So what's playing these days: Imran Ajmain & Bhumiband. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lah, si imran arab tu?? kawan lama aku tu! nak kenal2? meh sini akak introduce-kan :)

- nur bedahsari