Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mid-Year Crisis

It's coming to June already & before I have the time to ponder about things, half a year is gone. Gosh...& I bet the next half gonna be over just as fast too. I don't really know what I have been doing the past 5 months...or whether I've at least, TRY to work on my 2007 resolutions. Haha...scary to even just type that resolution word. I think I was too busy finding myself earlier this year that I didn't make any resolution at all. Hmm...if I consider saving money, getting a driving license & be a better person (I'm already so nice actually!) my resolutions, then looks like I gonna flop this year too. Hahaha! But I excel at what I like most: TRAVELING. I'm planning to go off to somewhere alone. (I know some people will roll their eyes & exclaim..AGAIN?!) Any ideas, my avid blog readers? Places on my list include Bali (wasn't enough the last time) , Dubai & Cairns. I tell you, traveling is super addictive. The sad thing is...I save money, yes, to travel. Oh well, if I'm happy...why not, right? Better than keeping the money in the bank & I feel miserable still. Or, let's just wait for the very right time & purpose to save. I know, I know...it sounds duh.

I just realise that many of my colleagues are reading my blog. I dun mind, as long as the Empress Dowager don't get the wind of it. Not that I'll shut up if she knows anyway. Ahaks! Oh yah...let's put our hands together & welcome Liah Kamis to Blogspot! After like soooo long, she's finally put her lil foot into blogging. I won't be surprised if I see her pics more than her entries. I'm waiting for the "ripe" time to link her blog to mine. :)

I told someone something the past 2 days. Damn....I regret my actions! So not me, lorr. Arrggh...so where do I put my face now? And...suddenly, EVERBODY wants me to be attached. My folks are encouraging me to dress properly (as if I wear anyhow like that!) coz they said that I look intimidating! Whatever larr. Fizah & Suliana giving me tips on getting to know the opp sex better (am I that unapproachable?). Siti & Wayne busy speculating when I'll be attached. Justin's always asking if there's someone new. OMG...& when I was with Liah the other day, our conversation goes:

Me (excitedly) : Liah! I have something to tell you!
Liah: What?! You are attached?

See? Am I that bad, meh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... heng my friends not like that... i would have died.

dun talk about finding a BF so much lah, maybe the pple ard u will eventually ask u sumthing else?

--nickole--

Norain said...

Hoi! Who talks about finding a bf SO MUCH? It's Liah lorr...not me. I always talk about my next holiday destination. Haha!

ah fun said...

haha... norain at least u're much betta off than me. my family members always ask me when im gonna get married!! oh my grandma will ask when im gonna give birth to a grandchild for her... like DUH!!! i can always have a kid but not get married and that'd kill them too... tsk tsk so hard to please everyone. :P

LeiyA said...

hmm, i dun deny i am looking for one...im not getting any younger my dearest young ones...
well, im at least smarter now, will go shopping around before I decide on my final purchase...

Norain said...

Haha....I shall wish everybody all the best in finding happiness! Who noes.....Nicky finds a bf before Liah & me! And Suelyn announcing to the whole wide world she's getting married...Ooh la la!

Anonymous said...

It's me!! I've finally landed on the singleton land.. haha..