Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spiderman In Town~

Mr Weird asked if I wanna watch Spiderman 3 coz he got free tics. I'm not really into Spidey movies & whatsmore, Spiderman 1 & 2 left me some memories of the past. But since I was free & the timing was alright, I agreed to watch before my night shift just now. The movie was ok lar, though Mr Weird said it's a disappointment. We watched at Vivo City & gosh...that mall is always full of people from God knows where. Walking IN Vivo itself is like walking ALONG Orchard Rd, worr. Had dinner at Burger King after the movie before Mr Weird sent me to work. I wanted to take a cab but the queue was horrendously long! So, it was great that my friend could give me the ride. :) He rode till Arab St coz he thought I'm working at the Concourse. Now, there's a Malay saying that sounds like "If you're shy to ask, you'll lose your way". I told him exactly that & he purposely swirled the bike to scare me off. That's evil! Anyway, I think I impress him with my superb sense of directions. Haha! (Liah will definitely agree!)

Suelyn has made the progression. Helmi is cross-training. I must get Nickole to "learn swimming & then, swim as fast as we can so that we can survive in the ocean"!

8 comments:

Helmi said...

Wah, Minah motor seh. Fun right sitting on a bike and your body 'pressed' tightly against the rider.

Norain said...

The fun part was only the wind blowing across my face. I NEVER "press" my body tightly against the driver ok. Not even a touch. Dun anyhow say, Obek Mi!

Helmi said...

Bikers are called riders not drivers. You only want to be driven eh.

Norain said...

Oh yah...typo lar. But anyway, I like to be driven lor, so I dun need to waste money take license. You obviously were thinking the other way round. Heh!

chinggg said...

helmi likes to have a body 'pressed' tightly against his back lah! but it can only be mine!

Helmi said...

Yes. My back is only for my GF

Norain said...

Not as if I want your back lorr...Never an issue. :)

ah fun said...

haha so funny... like who and who's back? cant believe u all can discuss over something like that... :P