Saturday, May 12, 2007

Melting Over Dinner~

Daphne had decided to pack her stationary & heels for the greener pastures. I told her I gonna dedicate this entry to her (Cheh..so feeling!). Hmm..but seriously, I didn't really feel the "impact" of her leaving till now that I get down to this entry. So Daphne...here it goes:

Thank you for teaching me to draft proper emails, scan & helping with the admin stuff at Front Office.

Thank you for helping to buy coffee, tea & Milo for the back office last time.

Thank you for listening to my numerous rants at work.

Thank you for asking my well-being & cheering me up when I was down, even though it's not work-related. (Very, very sweet of you & I appreciate your efforts! )

Thank you for being a good friend & a colleague!

I was glad I didn't see Daphne on her last day. But I still mention... Daphne's desk, Daphne's report...Daphne's this & Daphne's that. Sighs...But I'm happy that she found a hopefully better job! :) Anyway, the usual us went for dinner at Melt's Cafe at Oriental Hotel last Monday. Sort of Daphne's farewell dinner, larr. Nice food again. Hehe.


Melt's Cafe entrance


It's always nice to have good meals with colleagues...who can double up as my buddies!


I wanted to snap a pic with Daphne only, but those 2 buggers just had to squeeze in. Hmmph!

See how crazy we can be....That's why there're lotsa "stories" about Front Office


The portrait of the Boyanese!


The close pals ...& including Suelyn, of course! :)


Cindy's idea to place the camera on the floor. Kinda fun...& the pic turned out well, yah!


And we thought....why not take a candid one too? ;)


I shall name this shot...Graduates of Conrad University, Bachelor of Arts in Bitching Management. Hahaha!

5 comments:

FrankieThai said...

So I guess your Professor for your BITCHING class is me lah....hahahahahahaha

The pics were nicely taken!

Norain said...

Yup yup! Frankie : YOU are indeed the mother of all bitches!!! Keke!

Helmi said...

Not fair. You all have fun while I'm broke and stuck at home. Anyway, the pics are funny. Pity I'm not there.

Anonymous said...

Well,i think its time me have my blog revealed!!!

S@DiQ.

ah fun said...

toopid helmi... asked u to go but u didnt want to then now u're whining its a pity u weren't there?! BAHHHHHHHH!