Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sick!

Looks like this year is not exactly a good one for me. Not in the health area at least. It's just May & I fell sick 3 times! This hasn't include those few times where I just had a slight headache & popping panadols can help. I was planning to go KL..well, tomorrow but I had to fall sick since 2 days ago. Damn! I think I haven't taken MC for 3 days straight (except the time I had chicken pox during pri. sch. days) & visited the clinic for 3 times too...on every day I got the MC! My parents were wondering why I'm always sick these days....not like I want to lorr. I hate lying on my bed, with my body feeling soooo hot. Hate fevers.

Anyway, visited Raffles Medical at Millenia Walk on Tuesday & got MC for a day coz of high fever. Went home to sleep the entire day (I was awake for only..2 hrs?). When the next morning comes, my fever still haven't gone down. So..I have to make my way to Raffles Medical, this time at CCK. The doctor took my temperature & shook his head. (Like why he did that for, seh?) He told me I should have gotten 2 days MC in the first place & if my fever didn't go down by today, I better prepare to go A & E! Hmmm...sounds scary worr. Went back home...ate my lunch & medicine...& within 30 mins, I'm feeling so giddy that I vomited! Same goes when I had dinner....again I vomited. Gosh...I was traumatized to eat medicine again. So, just now, for the 3rd time, I went to Raffles Medical at Millenia Walk (I need to take something from my locker anyway) & told the doctor to look into my medication. What medicine makes an already sick person like me even...sicker???! Glad he changed my antibiotics. Sighs....I'm thinking of loading myself with more Vitamin C in future. So not me to fall sick easily, hokays! Thank you to my colleagues who covered my shift. I know you guys didn't have it easy...neither do I.

While Suliana & Fizah are getting excited to go KL tomorrow, I hope I'll be fine. If not, I'll just stay in the room with a duvet...watching cable on the plasma TV of Hilton's. :)


P/s: Someone said that it's good I'm getting to know him better through his friends. And he'll do likewise too. (I wonder how true is that) Hmmm~ :)

2 comments:

chinggg said...

what?? go KL & just stay inside the hotel room watch tv!... gosh i hope ure ok!

Anonymous said...

i think the doc scared u kenna dengue... thats why go A&E...

-nickole-