Monday, May 21, 2007

The KL Trip

My long awaited trip with my buddies was finally accomplished last weekend! Though it's just KL, the thought of hanging out with my fav girls made me kinda excited. Our sole purpose of going to KL was actually to club, larr. Fizah is a regular clubber there, but for Suliana & me...it's our first time! Better ever than never. Too bad Maria couldn't come with us. Must drag her the next time around.


We took Aeroline ok..."The Convenient Way to Fly". Hahaha! Very comfortable double deck coach. Oh well, for the cost of $47, it has to be good!


Suliana & I went in the morning while Fizah joined us in the evening. We got 2 rooms at Hilton KL. I still love staying there though it's a bit far from the city area.


Our rooms at Level 25! Going out to 1 Utama on our 2nd day...


I couldn't believe I didn't get anything from KL! We went back to our room after window shopping for a bit. Practiced taking pics of my own in the comfort of our room.


Watching MTV.


I got a craving for desserts so I went downstairs to get 2 slices of cakes. There was a 50% discount for Conrad staff anyway. :)


Sheesh..I forgot his name. I shall call him Mr A. Nice fella...he's Fizah's friend & also our bodyguard. He took us around KL & watched over us in the club too. :)


Kenny Rogers for lunch before taking our departure coach back home!


See the name on the coach? Directly translated, it means "Durian Bird". Hahaha!











No comments: