Thursday, May 03, 2007

Minor Bout of Taitai-ing!

I slept for about an hr when I reached home from work this morning. Suliana was meeting me at my void deck & we planned to go to....Little India! Why Little India, you must be wondering. Well...I received news that Mustafa Center carries Victoria's Secrets fragrances. I just wanna give it a try badly (Sounds duh, horr?). Suliana suggested thosai for lunch but I was craving for nasi briyani. EVERYBODY seems to be having it from a particular stall at Tekka Market. My bestie indulged in my craving but she had Indian rojak instead. Talking about going Indian today. Hehe! Just doesn't make sense to me if we have say, pasta at Little India, larr. Hmmm...& we were also thinking of nasi padang at Hjh Maimunah's one of these days. Shiok!


My chicken briyani was wonderful!


After lunch, we checked out a beauty parlor called Rupini's, located opposite Tekka Market. Gonna try their threading services next time, at the recommendation of Fizah & Daphne. Walked for a good 10 mins to Mustafa Center....& I found my Victoria's Secret. Suliana was in her "feel-good" mood & she gave me the idea to go for manicure & pedicure. Tsk, I just did a pedicure while she did both. We did the nail services at Charm (Far East Plaza). Great service, good nail work & reasonable prices! I may drop by again before my KL trip. :) I couldn't resist this chic dress from Toss, so I bought it. Arrgghh...it's really hard to save money, worr.

Followed Suliana to fetch Rina from her day care center....& to her home to watch dvd!


Smiling gleefully at the camera...


I bet Rina wants Ben & Jerry's as much as me & Suliana want them too....


But we only gave her Sweet Talk. Haha!


Admiring our pedicures.....


And Suliana's first manicure!


There was this lady doing her nails beside Suliana at the salon. The boyfriend (we assume) didn't wanna walk around Far East Plaza by himself & so....he did a pedicure, while waiting for her! The lady suggested casually for him to do his nails coz he looked bored & the guy agreed, just like that! He didn't even grumble or tell the lady to hurry. Suliana was telling me, when the guy asked, on where to go after the nails thingy, the lady answered "Shoes! I need more shoes!" (That means shopping larr). The guy replied simply by asking the lady again if she wanna go home to change first or straight out shopping. Goodness! I wanna find such boyfriend too! Hmmph~



"Vanilla Lace" is for Liah. "Sweet Temptation" & "Romantic Wish" are for me. :) Smells far too sweet for my liking though. I think I shall stick to Clinique's Happy Heart, no?


Oh, Hamsa has edited & uploaded one of my pics in Bali to his website. (Like after so long, mamat?!) See it for yourself :
http://godpuppet.deviantart.com

3 comments:

Helmi said...

Your fren make u look very colourful in the picture, hehe.

Norain said...

I look nice rite??? Well, if a person is pretty already, colourful or not colourful still nice lorr..Haha!

Helmi said...

Perasan