Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Joy of Blogging

I spend lotsa time catching up with dear friends the past few days. Well, from the many previous posts you can tell, right? It's partly true that when you're single, suddenly you seem to have more time to devote to your friends, besides work. I felt bad that I didn't put in extra effort last time but I learnt the hard way. Indeed, I fell with a huge "thud" but I thank God, for the many "hands" that pulled me up. :)

So I met Sze Luan yesterday, before the start of my night shift. I last saw her before I went to Bali & she, to New Zealand. She's one of the few poly mates I'm very close to (besides Fizah & Maria). And when we meet up, there are soooo many things to talk about that just dinner & coffee is not enough!



When I came into the back office for my shift, I was surprised to see my colleague, FRANKIE starting his first blog! Haha! It's like...WHOA, I tell you. We should really start a forum online or another blog called "The Conrad Bloggers". I'm touched that some of my colleagues are religiously reading my blog everyday coz I thought, mine is too simple (with no videos & chat boxes all). Anyway, Frankie already started his...so Liah: when's yours????


Oh, I watched the "Cinta" dvd already (the one I borrowed from Maria). It's about 5 different scenarios of love, set in a metropolitan city. It sends out a simple message about love & a great movie to watch with your dear ones. But I watched alone lorr. I like this line from the movie:

"Sometimes, the person we love most, is the most difficult person to love"

How true.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine....im thinking of the blog name lah...must exude coolness...haha...any ideas...
Liah

ah fun said...

exude coolness??! by the time u think of 1 the blogspot portal wld probably be inactive already. juz hurry up and find a name!! or juz use ur name la! :P

Helmi said...

Just ask Liah to call her blog, LOUD.

Norain said...

Liah: You can call it...Mel-Liah? Haha! Jo-Liah maybe? Aiyor...just create the blog first lor.

Helmi said...

Nice new layout for your blog