Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Holiday - Aussie Style (Part 3)

Finally...the last entry to my Australia saga! I just felt like sharing what I bought during my trip. Honestly, they didn't really do much of a damage to my purse coz I love what I bought! I wish I had gotten more though..Retail therapy lar..



Bought in Melbourne: A brown short dress (A$49.95), Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt (A$38) & printed top (A$29.95).


I like this dress! There's a small "cut" at the back, just below the neck line. :)



A pair of Dotti's jeans from Sydney (A$69.95) & Bonds' hipsties (A$11.95 each).



I got all these clothes for less than A$40! NOW you know why I said I should have shopped for more? Sheesh... Any ladies going to Sydney, please keep a lookout for shops called SES, Tempt, Cotton On & Dotti. Great buys at very reasonable prices!



I got a book by an Australian author & an aboriginal cd. I'm really feeling Down Under...Hah!



Read what's on the back cover of the book. Can anyone find their soul mate? I thought I found mine. *rolls eyes*



Instant coffee in a toothpaste-like form & Hudson's french vanilla syrup!



Hehe...beef Maggie noodles! I wonder how it'll taste....

I didn't really get much souveniers for my friends this time. Just got things for my family, Suliana, Naz & Hamsa. Remember I blogged about me asking someone something before I left for Australia? Oh well, I haven't got the answer still. Liah & Helmi said everything should be fine. If THAT someone happens to read this or my past entries, I hope you get what I mean, ok? You still owe me sms-es anyhow... :)

1 comment:

Helmi said...

Where's my present????