Saturday, April 28, 2007

Aromatherapy, Baby!


Yay! I found my aroma burner! Well, not exactly the prettiest, but I'll make do with it. It looks somewhat Zen & Balinese lar. I wonder myself, why didn't I think of getting the burner when I was in Bali. And there are many other things I wanna get over there, can?

Suelyn, Nickole, Liah & Sue: When are we going to Bali, ah? I can hear the waves calling for me again. Keke!

To start on the aromatherapy regime, I also bought a Lavender essential oil & "Tropical Forest" home fragrance at The Body Shop. And Suliana joked with the shop assistant that I'm so stressed that I need to get 2 oils at the same time. Duh! Like feeling lavender-ish in a forest that kind...Goodness!

1 comment:

ah fun said...

i know ah yin... bali's callin out to me too. so is auzzie! i've made my move, now its up to u gurls... :)