Thursday, April 05, 2007

"This Is For My People"

Since I was off for 3 good days from work after Aussie trip, I made full use of the days to go out with Suliana, ran my errands (like unpacking my stuff) & catch up with my friends. Met Siti & Wayne for dinner at Giraffe yesterday. Wayne was so late...he could have just joined us for dessert! The ambience at the restaurant was nice, service was good but the food choices are very limited. It's more of a place for you to cosy up with ya pals & load each other the latest gossip in town. Drinks menu are rather extensive though (for those people who DRINK, larr).


I asked them to pose & they shook hands instead. I know why! Siti & Wayne made an agreement to settle down with each once they reached 30 (If they're still single AND available by then). Haha!


Siti was telling me that she saw Ariff & his current squeeze while I was away in Australia. She was so pissed that she called me 3 times & she felt like slapping him. Oh well... Siti: Remember you said I'll be much happier without a jerk like him? Insyallah, I will.

To all my friends & colleagues who knew Ariff (& understood what happened): Please, if you happen to bump into him, you can stare as long as you can, but just ignore him for me. He became someone whom I don't know anymore & I don't wish to have any updates about him. You guys should get him out of your life too. What matters is that I'm glad you all stand by me & thank you, really. :)



After dinner at Giraffe, I went to Borders while waiting for Liah & Sadiq. Liah was sooo late (coz she had something on) that Sadiq & I went ahead to Mr Bean's Cafe. Helmi joined us after his shift & he called this meeting....A Reunion of the Boyanese Clan. Haha! Liah, Sadiq & I stayed out till about 3.30am!

Sadiq: Be strong ok...The Boyanese never admit defeat! The"road" will be difficult to travel but we are all behind you. I hope you'll find happiness soon. *hugs*



By the way, I got a slightly new hairstyle...to match my new eye-shadow colour from MAC. Loving my up-to-date look.. :)



Helmi took this pic of me secretly from his handphone. I thought I looked kinda distracted but Sadiq said that the shot has "attitude". Obek Mi Mi (Helmi, larr!) & Mat Boyan (Sadiq) are becoming professional photographers...so if they said the pic is nice, means it's super nice lorr! Hehehe....

No comments: