Friday, April 13, 2007

It's to MOS...Again

Thanks to Nickole's superb planning, the usual us could chiong at MOS last night. It's been some time since I went with them. The crowd wasn't that shiok larr... Not that it meant everything but it helps, you see. I prefer to stand at 1 corner, with my drink & dance around my own space. Not many (in fact, all) our male colleagues wouldn't wanna club with we girls coz we tend to just dance with each other. I don't really fancy grooving with people I don't know anyway... But Liah won hands down last night! 4 men (or rather boys) went up to her, ley! Must be the push up bra..... *laughs out loud*


Courtesy of Nickole's new N95!


Lotsa happenings the past 2 weeks.

I wish I can choose not to think about it.

I dislike disappointing others coz I know jolly well how it feels to be disappointed.

I want to be happy.


No comments: