Monday, April 09, 2007

From This Moment

Was working night shifts ever since I came back from my leave. Liah, Jamadi, Rynn & myself was on night...Faizal & Helmi was on morning shift. We are the only Malays in Front Office & it's not often to see all of us together, larr. So...we took a photo. *winks*


Suliana was so sweet to give me a surprise visit at work yesterday. The little things that made my night... Thanks Bedah! Love you loads. :)



Watched "Freedom Writers" with my bestie just now. It was a great movie...Very inspiring indeed (I'm still not keen to be a teacher though). Mdm Suliana wanted to get a book at Borders but in the end, she didn't get any & I bought one myself! I barely started the book I got from Sydney but I couldn't resist the temptation. The review is kinda interesting. :) I wanna pick up reading EARNESTLY again. Haha!

**************************************************

I got my long awaited answer yesterday. That someone replied my sms-es, finally. I expected it. I had a feeling how it'll turn out, even before I left for Australia. But being human, I had that much hope that things will go the way I wish for. I wasn't sore by the answer. Disappointment is obvious, of course. I'm upset that the someone didn't have the courage or supposedly, didn't know how to put it across to me. Truth hurts, I know. But I can "swallow" them better than disappointment. I brought it upon myself. I could have stop it but chose not to. Oh well, this is nothing compared to what I went through early this year.

To Suliana & fellow friends (you guys know) : I'll get by. I'll be fine. And I'll be stronger. :)

3 months ago, Liah told me : "Don't lead others on & don't get lead yourself" - I failed.
And she told me this just 2 days ago: "When one door closes, the other door opens". I pray.

She wrote me a nice testimonial on Friendster. I must thanked her too, coz besides Suliana, she & Helmi were my "counsellors" & supporters! They are fast becoming the fans of my blog! Keke!

Anyway, I wanna sit myself down one of these days & think about...what I could have done better & what I wanna do in future. Shall I just pack my stuff & leave?

3 comments:

Helmi said...

I look so nice in the group photo.

Siti Arbaiya said...

trust me...
the ones u love is the sometimes the most difficult ones to be loved

Anonymous said...

dear Ain,

no need to thank me lah. bukan jauh nah Conrad tu. n i'm happy to surprise u many more times :D

n babe, i noe u'll overcome dis n become a stronger woman than u already are.

aku saaaayang kau Mon!

Suliana aka bestie aka Bedah