Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday DVD-ing with The Meenahs

Maria, Fizah & I finally met up today after sooo long. Being a Sunday, Maria suggested to just lepak at Fizah's place & watch dvds. I brought along my Australia pics (still in my digicam) & a bag of nachos. Maria brought Uno cards (we don't do mahjong, larr) & more dvds. In the end...we only managed to watch one. It's this malay movie called "Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam" starring Erra Fazira, Hans Issac (so handsome!), Ziana Zain & Rusdi Ramli. The show was very funny in the beginning, before leading to several tragedies. We 3 girls were laughing so hard & then... Maria & I were tearing. Fizah denied crying...But I know she felt emotional too. Hahaha!


7 years of friendship...& going strong. Especially now when one of them is "matchmaking" me with her friend. :)


We ordered Rite Pizza...& they came in Buy 1 Get 1 Free too. I told Fizah to just get a regular pizza but she insisted on medium. Alas....too much food!


I was hoping Maria could finish the food lorr....


Can really tell how MUCH they ate from the faces & how they pose for the pic...Hehe!


I've been wanting to watch this show...Glad I could borrow the dvd from Maria. Shall watch it on my next off day. Yippee!



And Maria is so sweet to give Fizah & I...a earring holder each! There's a thin material with tiny holes attached to the printed cloth. So, I just need to "hang" my earrings into the holes. Very unique!

We gossiped & chatted till about 11pm. Thanks meenahs...for the wonderful evening. Definitely made my otherwise gloomy Sunday, brighter. :)

1 comment:

Helmi said...

Yummy, the pizza looks nice