Friday, July 06, 2007

The Word Is SIMPLICITY

Just watched the malay movie Mukhsin on my desktop. Love it! And I'm beginning to see the beauty of Yasmin Ahmad's films....they portray life & love in its originality. When I saw the scene where the actors dance happily in the rain, I suddenly longed to do just that! Work has been so busy & tiring. Others see me as materialistic or arrogant coz of the things I bought or use & the fact that I don't talk easily to people I barely know.

Just the other day, Nasir said to me over MSN: "I wonder how much you earn".

I replied: "Why the sudden asking?"

He answered: "You are always going somewhere or eating at places I never heard before". (Read: expensive restaurants)

I said: "I don't earn much. I save to travel. I know of such eating places coz of the nature of my job. If the company is good, I don't mind splurging on meals. And to top it all, I pay everything myself, even when I was attached". There you go.

This may sound ridiculous (if you've read my entire blog & assume you know me by heart, then you are so wrong), but I like simplicty. In life. And to find true love. A simple, true love. One of the dates will be dancing in the rain, of course. :)

6 comments:

chinggg said...

hope u dun catch a cold aft tt ;p

ah fun said...

yup like i always say.. the simple things in life and the simple pleasures of life.. we muz learn how to appreciate it. dancing in the rain and listening to the rain falling down. how many of us actually have the time and patience to really do that? *sighs*

Helmi said...

I once listened to the raindrops, when me and siew ching was caught in the rain under a shelter.

Norain said...

Aaaww....how romantic. Hahaha!

inoemieself said...

Hmm...For me it seems like it has always been raining on me..:(

iOta.

Norain said...

Sadiq: The sun will shine down on us one day...Cheer up, yah?