Friday, July 13, 2007

Harry Potter-ing

I don't recall falling asleep while watching movies, no matter how boring they can be. But when I watched Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix just now, I was dozing off during the first part of the movie. Besides being relatively slow, I was tired from my morning shift at work. I told Sadiq that if I fell asleep, just let me be & wake me up only at the end of it. Haha! But he kept nudging me to stay awake...which I tried to, after half the movie was gone. I think the movie is disappointing. To think that I wanted to watch it at GV Class! Thank God I didn't! I'd really sleep soundly lorr..for a good 30 bucks.

I had wanted to meet Nasir today, but he said that he has a date. And then, miraculously, I bumped into him at CCK, on my way home! So excited! Haven't seen him for years! It's weird talking to someone who used to look chubby, but has become so much slimmer. Haha....he's still as loud & irritating. That didn't change one bit. We'll try to meet up for coffee or dinner larr....one of these days. Can relive the good old sec. school moments. :)

No comments: