Monday, July 23, 2007

The Love Of My Life

It was a tough decision. Really. I wasn't sure if we can get along together. I'm afraid of what others may say about us, especially my MUM. For the past few months, I've been thinking if I need you, or rather, just WANT you in my life. Last Saturday, I made up my mind to just go ahead with it. I promise not to regret my actions. I will not neglect you & I hope you'll be faithful to me, as long as I live. For sure, I know that:

When I'm sad, you'll play songs for me
When I'm bored, you'll watch movies with me
When I need someone to talk to, you'll be there for me

When I want company, you'll follow me wherever I wanna go

People...please meet my new squeeze:




Isn't it so sleek & good-looking?! I shall give it a name. Any ideas? I've been calling it Hewlett. But I feel it's such an orh-bit name. Something soooo gorgeous must have a soooo gorgeous name. Let me think.

No comments: