Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2 More Weeks!

I can't wait for August to come. One of the reasons:


Liah gonna have her debut act at Drama Center on 15th & 16th Aug! The play is called "The Importance of Being Earnest". So I gonna give her my utmost support..maybe with banners & all. Maybe with the whistles & cheer. Maybe with flowers & the works. Haha!

The most outright reason why I'm anxiously waiting for August is because...Hmm...I won't say just as yet. Sadly, spending will be involved in the process but never mind. I'm bent on doing it anyway! *winks*

By the way, after so so long of hesitation, I finally got the tittle of the song that the Conrad pianist has been playing every weekend. It's a love theme from the movie Flashdance. I'm not orh bit. I'm just a not-so hopeless romantic. Hah! :)

4 comments:

Helmi said...

My birthday's in August. Didn't know u're looking forward to it, hehe.

Norain said...

Errmm....so typical Leo! I think I'll have a nightmare on your birthday seh...

ah fun said...

wow u're going to gwen stefani's concert???! damn.. i wanna go too..

Norain said...

Come lar...let's go...Buy the tics! But dun think can sit together liao..