Monday, July 02, 2007

Getting Dirty @ Durty Nelly's

Here are the few pics that I took when we had a drinking session for Aisah's farewell last Friday. Okay, it's a DRINKING gathering & we went to the new Durty Nelly's Irish Pub at Marina Square BUT yours truly, didn't gulp a sip of anything alcoholic. I must make this very clear. Knowing me, if I had drank, I'd just said I did. I was on night shift that day, so I wouldn't wanna get complaints that a staff is intoxicated. So tak glam, larr.


Sue, Aisah (little Boyan!), myself & June. Again..yes, the beer mug was right in front of me. But but but....I only had Governor's Smile. A not so nice mocktail. Hhmmph~


Fazli Jr, Sadiq, Farhan & Daniel. I felt like I was in a kopitiam....with the beer jugs all around. You know, like imagine those old uncles with big beer bellies waiting for the 4D number to come out. We ladies definitely not the aunties of course! Hehe!


Aisah was a trainee 2 yrs back & she joined us on contract basis in April. 3 months passed by so quickly....


I remember the days when the 3 of us went to KL together in 2005. Geez, I look so cina in this shot! Is it time for some tanning?


P/s: I didn't have my camera with me for Sue's farewell dinner at the Ritz Carlton last night. I'm waiting for dearest Nickole to send me the pics. As soon as I got them, I'll update about the kinda atas-feeling dinner...& the mini drama at the end of it. Soon larr. Soon. :)

1 comment:

Helmi said...

haha Daniel. Forced to smile is it.