Monday, July 23, 2007

Weddings & Me

I attended 2 weddings last week: Charlene's & Maria's elder sister's. Both were joyous events & I got to meet up with my friends. Charlene had hers at Grand Hyatt. It was my first time at a Chinese wedding ceremony. Kinda excited! Sue, Sammi, Nickole & Gen were the "sisters" & they were made up so pretty. Jealous worr...Haha! I had to work on night shift that day so I didn't really stay till the end.

Maria's sister's one was at Tampines. My mom couldn't come & I was accompanied by my dad & Suliana. We were there for about an hour & Suliana & I decided to go to town after that. She couldn't wait to get her new Harry Porter book larr. We had a bit of Starbucks, window-shopped & Suliana's dad sent us home.

Another wedding next month. Hhmmm~







No comments: