Monday, July 30, 2007

ALMOST There

If there's one word that can describe my work these days, it's definitely: SUCKY. Or rather, VERY SUCKY. It's been busy every week, even busier with all the so many trainees. We're tired & we dread coming to work. I miss those days when there's "quality" people, instead of the "quantity" at work. Tell me...how to last till end of the year??

Hamsa asked me out for dinner last Tuesday. Now, it's soooo unlike of him to initiate a meet-up. He's like working 24/7, you know. (I've never known someone who loves working so much!) Anyway, he was late as usual, even though he was on off & the one who's from work (like me) can reach 30 mins earlier. He said he has a sad story to tell me. (I knew it! There must be something!) Alas...it's about the matters of the heart. And I thought he is the "victim". But no larr...he won't be one. Someone else will. Haha! Anyway, we had a bet & I won. So he still owe me a Gucci bag. *winks*

Suliana & I finally had our dream came true! We brought our lappies out for coffee at Starbucks Liat Towers over the weekend. So fun! We shall do it more often, no? Hehe... Anyway, I wanna get a bag for Hewlett. Wondering if I should get a Crumpler or Timbuk. *ponders*

Watched the movie "Knocked Up" with Naz yesterday. It's hilarious! Kept me awake even though I was tired from work...Good good. I just couldn't tahan on my way back home that I fell asleep in the bus & left Naz to listen to his mp3 player. :) I felt bad after that.

My roster for the next 2 weeks looks ok. Nickole has planned another chiong-ing session for us. We all need that soooooo badly. Looking forward to the 8th of Aug!

No comments: