Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Owl In Me..

I just came back from my "graveyard" shift...Still have one more night to go. Pretty tired but I enjoy this round of night shift! This is made possible coz I was working with one of my fav people, Nini. She's always been a good worker, full of initiative, helpful & we can crap the whole night long. Haha..I hope I'll be working with her again the next round.. *cross fingers*

I have a major, major break out on my face! I haven't seen my dermatologist for almost 3 weeks now coz I'm so broke. But I can't take the pimples anymore!! Hmm..maybe I'll drop by the clinic sometime tomorrow.. I just made a new pair of contact lenses and glasses. Kinda excited but that will also mean that more money needs to be forked out. Sighs...where's my progress package???!! (Oh yah..I keyed the wrong account number. Shucks~)

Sue & I talked about our possible trip to Cairns just now. We wanna go sky diving, ride the hot air balloon & visit the Greet Barrier Reef. The thought of it already is so shiok! I hope I can save enough money to go though..Hehe~

Gonna go to bed now...Will be busy at work tonight. Bring it on, Conrad!

No comments: