Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Railed By A French & A German

So, I just came back home from my night shift. It wasn't that busy but it sure wasn't an easy night either. First, I was scolded by a French guest. I could understand how angry he was becoz he could hear drilling sounds from his room & it's like almost 2 am! There was a mini construction at Suntec area (which we weren't aware of) & unfortunately, the guest could hear it from his room. French man was ranting at me: " What the f*** is that sound? What kinda f***ing hotel is this? Why is a country like S'pore has this kinda noise at night?" He was yakking non stop & I couldn't say a word. Sighs..& it wasn't my fault.

Then at 6am, a famous German guest known for disputing almost anything came to check in. All was fine AT FIRST & we were well prepared in case he dispute his room charges. We had his reservation correspondence on stand by. And guess what..he's smart enough to play around with the correspondence. Apparently, the correspondence wasn't stamped by his company, so, he dispute about the room charges. Sighs...& again, it wasn't my fault.

I hope...tonight will be better worr~ Argggh!

No comments: