Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Graveyard

Sighs..I'm doing night shifts like every other week. This time around, I'm lucky to do 3 nights with my pal, Sadiq, but the last 3 nights will be with everyone's most "favourite" colleague! THAT's kinda depressing..oh well, I will survive! It's good that Sadiq is around to entertain me so that I can conserve my energy for the last 3 nights this week. :) May patience be with me~
I just read Helmi's blog on Friendster. It's so funny! He was talking about this "brotherhood" thingy that he's a member of. Actually, it's just another term for the ABC (Alligator-Buaya-Crocodile) Corporation. The girls at my work place don't act like females & some of the guys don't seem to act like males too. The straight men, like in particular, Helmi, preys on women like how wolves prey on chickens. We girls got used to that fact though...& it adds variety to our more or less mundane jobs... at times.
The boys from The Brotherhood fellowship had their gathering last 2 weeks. See how confident they looked...

The remaining SGSAs at Conrad. We are like siblings, sort of. Haha~

No comments: