Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Retail Therapy & Body Works

I didn't know about it UNTIL my sis filled me in. The Great S'pore Sale has spread around the island & I think I got struck by the shopping mania! My motive when i stepped into Far East Plaza today was just to get a bag. But..I ended up circling the whole mall, trying tops, bottoms, necklaces...Hehe. IF not for the thought of saving for my trip to Australia, I would have bought more stuff! But..oh well..only 2 things made the cut.


My sis & I chipped in to buy this bottom. Luckily, her size & mine are similiar...I've been wanting to buy this kinda shorts..



The actual price of this bag is $27 but I got it for $20 coz it's the last one at the shop. Whatmore, it's a little dirty on the back side. I like it coz the length of the bag is adjustable.

I went to get my dose of body treatment after my night shift ends yesterday. My round of nights this time wasn't that terrific. Sighs... Anyway, I chose to go to Wayan Retreat at Bussorah St & had a "Ratu Jongras" treatment. Basically, it consists of 45 mins Balinese massage, a Javanese Lulur (a heavenly scrub that contains spices like tumeric & rice to exfoliate my skin), Yoghurt masque ( to stimulate collagen production & deep moisturise) & lastly, a coconut creme hair massage for my head! So shiok! I just feel like doing it again..soon! Haha~

I met up with Fizah & Maria for dinner at Ambrosia. It's a Mediterranean cafe along Baghdad St. Ambience & service was okay. Food was so-so only, as most of the appetizers are not available. Our drinks were far too sweet...Hmmm...I'll consider going there again.

The food that we share....


Fizah is getting the pre-marriage jitters! Her wedding is just next weekened... :) But she's going to Gran Canaria for her honeymoon of 16 days! Whoa..


Maria got a new Creative video camera that can play mp3 too. The price is pretty reasoonable. Meanwhile, I'm happy with my Nano. Hehe~ I shall see you girls again at the wedding! Yay~


No comments: