Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Week's Updates

Heard of a makan place called "Chomp Chomp"? I only got to know about it a few days ago. I had a craving to eat "roti john", so my sis & I decided to go to a Serangoon Gardens Hawker Centre where there's a famous roti john stall & I believe..where the "Chomp Chomp" is. We are not very familiar with Serangoon area but..we still managed to find it! By the time, I already felt giddy from the mrt & bus ride..& the hot afternoon sun.

Then, I went for a Javanese massage & Ginger treatment (some kinda body scrub) along Bt Timah. Gosh..it's good! I think I'm addicted to these indulgence..need to get a dose like every other month. I know I've to save for my holiday but..I just can't resist the temptation! Hmm..I'm starting to plan for my next treatment already..hehe~

Let's talk a bit on my work. Everything seems normal, but of course, there're some glitch too. Everyday, I tell myself to think positive...be happy, you know. But, today, SOMEONE had to spoil my day. Again, it makes me wonder...why the hell I'm back? Hmmmm.. I hope that SOMEONE will get out of my sight though. The world will be a better place then. :)

Pay is in! Progress package is in! I got my new contacts & specs! I look good in the specs, even Superhero thinks so. Hehe..I like that~

No comments: