Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Aras Is My Survivior!

I tell you, I have never watched any Survivor episodes before this. I didn't find anything interesting on the show. But..the last few weeks, when I was bored on Friday afternoons, I actually watched Survivor (live via satelitte) & I began to follow on the show! Especially, when one of my favourites, Aras, is so cute (despite the so much unshaven hair on the face). Last night, I watched the full 3 hrs of the finale & reunion show on tv. Superhero is surprised that, I would watch it coz he knows how much I disliked Survivor before. Hehe~ Anyway, congrats Aras! Yay!

Went to watch a Korean movie called "Voice" yesterday. Now, I'm not a fan of horror movies & the last time I watched one was like... last year? Anyway, the movie is not THAT scary but I still shut my eyes during a few scenes. It was rather sad though, & I cried when one of the schoolgirl dedicate a song to her dead friend. Sighs...

I'll be starting my night shift again today..with Helmi & Cindy. Gonna get some sleep later.

No comments: