Saturday, May 13, 2006

Going "International"!

So, like I mentioned, I went to watch movie with Superhero at the all new The Picturehouse. Seats were comfortable & there's an usher (complete with the formal shirt & bow) IN the theatre itself. We watched "L'Enfant", which means "The Child" in French. Superhero & I love watching international movies & we have caught lotsa French ones in particular. :) The language of love, I guess. Haha~ Anyway, Superhero was happy because..he has a new pair of shoes! (Finally!)

And who chose the design? It's me, of course! I'm his style advisor, what..

I met my colleagues for dinner at a Japanese restaurant called Kushin-bo (or something like that). Farewell dinner for Gen. *sob sob*

Norman & Helmi love to pose for the camera & enjoying the food too..

The restaurant is buffet-styled so we all ate to our hearts' content! My colleagues asked me to try the fried "pregnant fish". It looks yucky & tastes like..salted fish worr..

Cindy, June, Suelyn & Sue decided to have this challenge on who gobbles the sobe the fastest....


And Cindy was so excited that she choked on her sobe! See what's that in her mouth? Tsk tsk...KIASU!

Sue & Cindy were trying very hard to peel the crabs. I just ate what they offered me...Hehe~

Suelyn gone cranky with all the peelings. Gen was going to grab the Chawa-mushi..

It's the first time I spent so much on Japanese food, but the company was great! How often do we get to sit & eat together for hours, right? Geez, I was so full that I afraid that I'd get nightmares. Haha~ No Japanense food for the next 1 month at least. Please!



When I opened the letter box just now, I saw a mail with my name hand written on the envelope. I was wondering..who could be the sender.. Ahaks! It's Fizah with her wedding invitation! She invites Superhero as well. I'm getting all excited for my friend's wedding! :)

No comments: