Monday, April 24, 2006

"Welcome Back"

For better or for worse, I returned to my previous work place today. My colleagues were happy to see me as much as I'm happy to see them. One or two made stupid comments & I just bitched at them back. Who are those buggers to say things about me when they themselves are not very far either?! At least, I know I have good working record..& I'll work even harder to prove to myself, colleagues & bosses that I really thought about it before making the decision to return. And of course..along came the "invisible bond" that I mustn't leave the company for a period of time...

I got the same locker again, which is good coz most of my "kakis" are around the same area too. Just that my old uniform has been taken by a newcomer! I have to wait for a new batch to be ordered (which I don't know when?!) & in the meantime, I'll be wearing trainee's uniform! I don't like THAT coz it hinders my movement & will show my bulging stomach if I eat too much. It's a dress by the way. Sighs...I guess I just have to wait lorr...

Other than that, first day was alright. I encountered worse. :)

No comments: