Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bad Blisters

In the first place, I don't exactly like wearing shoes. I prefer sandals or slip-ons (like my Birkenstocks!) anytime, anywhere. But when I went out with Superhero yesterday, I felt like wearing my pink shoes. Normally, when I wear that shoes, I'll have blisters on my feet but I thought of just giving it a try again. By the time I walked to the MRT station, my feet already have blisters despite the plasters I put on! Went to Guardian to buy a special blister plaster. Cost me $10 for 5 strips! Goodness!

I couldn't sleep properly last night coz the blister hurts badly! When I went to the toilet just now, I screamed the moment my feet touched the water. So painful worr.... I had to put on the plaster again. Immediately..the pain stopped! Aahh..the blister plaster is a saviour indeed! No more shoes for me..temporary. :(



The plaster that saved my day!

I got in touch with a long lost friend! Knew him a few years back but we haven't spoke to each other for almost 2 years! He has a unique interest of collecting those scary looking dolls, called Living Dead Dolls. And he has these piercings on his tongue lar, eyebrow lar..but still looks cool! Haha..he's working around the same area as me. Hmm..guess we can do some catching up over coffee one of these days..

It's a brand new week tomorrow...& I'll start with a new vision at work too. Wish me luck. :)


No comments: