Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Eventful Early Morning~

I went to M.O.S. with my now ex-colleagues last night. Cool..there was no queue to enter but it was quite packed inside. It's a Friday night so what can I expect..

It was to celebrate Sadiq's birthday as well. Suelyn already promised to buy him 2 powerful drinks..drinks to make him remember his 24th birthday. He drank the first one, called Graveyard so fast...as if he's drinking Coke. After all that dancing & about 30 mins later, he was still fine. Then came the second drink.. the Waterfall! Hmm..he was still ok, although he looked quite "high" already. But when he & Jason went to the toilet, he didn't came back! Jason looked for him like 3 times round the club but to no avail. Nickole called his mobile but unable to reach him too. Gosh...where's the birthday kid??? I told Jason to try looking at the toilet again & each cubicle, coz he might have gone flat. Sighs..indeed he did.

Poor Nickole & me had to bring him home coz we live around the same area. We girls looked thru his HUGE but very empty bag & couldn't find his IC & house keys. Haha..we made Sadiq repeat his address so that we know where we heading to.

Finally...we reached his block. Thank God he could walk.. so me & Nickole didn't have to hold him. I carried his HUGE bag while Nick stood by in case he fell on his knees. Along his corridor, he could even say.."My jeans are dropping". Me & Nick laughed & shook our heads.. before he told us to "Ssshhhh.." with his finger across the lips. Then..he's home sweet home..Lucky.

Sighs..mission accomplished.. Nickole & me waited to take the first bus home...

No comments: