Thursday, April 06, 2006

Busy Supper..

I just came back from supper with my colleagues. Had nasi lemak from this famous stall at Boon Lay. Kartini had to wait for me & Farah for 2 hours coz we were busy at work today. Anyway, let's talk about THE nasi lemak. There was a long queue, & a couple of guys in front of us ordered like extra rice for the nasi lemak. Gosh..was it THAT good? So, when I finally got to taste it..hmm..nice! The rice taste a bit like chicken rice but the fragrance was like wow..The sambal is sweet, spicy & yet, addictive. The fried chicken that I took taste great as well. The uncle at the stall even joked with me.."Take whatever you want & express your feelings for the food. If you're scared of getting fat, excercise on Sunday". Hahaha..

On top of that, it was my last day at work too. Very very sad, but I didn't cry. My colleagues were nice...they bought me a silver bracelet( which I like very much!) & a silver earrings to go along. I bought thank-you cards for them & placed it in their in-tray. I took pics with them & when I got back home & looked at the pics..we do look like young school girls! I think I'll print out the pics & place it somewhere in my room. :)

Will be clubbing with them this Friday night. Yippee!!

No comments: