Friday, April 21, 2006

No Money, No Talk~

I trimmed my hair today..& changed the style a bit. I wanna grow long hair but I don't wanna do the bunning. Unfortunately, my work place's rules are similiar to a school's. No over-coloured hair, only 1 pair of earrings allowed, long hair must be tied neatly.. My hair stylist is shocked when I tell her that..haha~

It's a Saturday tomorrow. Me & Superhero are very, very broke. Not sure what we gonna do..had enough of watching movies, period. Hmmm..maybe go to the beach? Escape theme park? Or just go somewhere to chill out & "makan".. Anyway, he scared the hell out of me yesterday. He fell asleep while his tv & comp was still on. Somehow, I tried calling him on his mobile but couldn't get through. He only received my messages this morning. It's either his UGLY phone or the LAME server, which I rather not name here to protect the innocence. Hehe~

Fizah is getting married in June!!! She's sending me the invites & I'm happy for her. Gosh..time flies... So when's my turn??? Hehe..not anytime soon. We talked about it casually & we see that it maybe like..in 5-6 years? In the mean time, I shall save money (that's the hardest thing to do!) & enjoy being unmarried! :)

No comments: