Monday, April 17, 2006

Home Sweet Home..

It's Monday! Been a long long time since I spent a Monday at home, free & easy. Oh well..this week is indeed a slacking one for me before I get back to work next week. What's on my itinerary? Hmm..catch up on my sleep, make my tummy grow bigger (though I hate it!), eat home-cooked food (coz I'm very broke!), watch tv like there's no tomorrow & "chatting" with my mom or rather..me listening to her nagging...

I slept very late last night, almost at 4am. I was reading a book. A love story but kinda crappy. I went to library to get some stuff to read after lunch today. When I get back to work, there'll be hardly time for myself anyway. I followed my sis to the supermarket to get household items..she knows her way round the supermarket more than I do! My mom said that this is the time for me to learn cooking...oh well~

Sue and I plan to go on a trip sometime end of this year!! That thought gets me really excited AND motivated! We thought of Cairns..or Brisbane..or.. Anyway, I better start saving soon!

Can't wait for the Progress Package money to come in..I think I keyed in the wrong account number so..the money will be credited later than 1st May. Shucks...

No comments: