Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Manic Monday

When I was in the cab on my way back home, I looked out & realised that it was a full moon. It's nice to see God's creation like the moon & shining stars...especially after a long day. Such simplicity. I can't help but smile to myself. :)

Glad that I managed to buy the mooncakes at the Gift Shop. I'm THAT Chinese at heart, you know. I like mooncakes & I get them every year. Well, my family don't really eat them coz they find it...weird? Especially the one with egg yolks. I enjoy them anyway.

It's my 3rd round of 10-day work-non-stop stint. Been on afternoon shift for a month. The good thing is that I haven't got the time to do anything else, let alone shop. So money is saved except for the usual Starbucks indulgence. The side effects outshine it all though. More lethargic. No personal time & for friends. Stressed. And my dearest Eunuch has to propose something dumb to the rest of the Kingdom. I wonder what Empress Dowager will do about it. My fellow princes & princesses are thinking of declaring war with the Eunuch. Like what Princess Tanglin said, Eunuch's stupid cells are acting up! Good gracious!

P/s: An aquantaince told me that I seem very "cold" & that it's tough to know me better. Oh well, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, I'm just...Norain. :)

15 comments:

FrankieThai said...

So what was the suggestion made by "Eunuch"? Errrrr....who's the Eunuch in the 1st place??? And who m I? The Queen???

Helmi said...

Eunuch is ya ya ya ya ya.
Empress dowager is, well you know eh. Prince and princess is us lah but me cannot make it. Wait all the people on the kingdom vomit.

Norain said...

Ftee...I think you should be the Crown Prince. Eunuch gave instructions to do express check-out for ALL guests! Sighs..

Helmi: You can consider being a messenger larr if you don't wanna be a Prince. Hahaha!!

Edz GorGor said...

OMG ... now FO sounds so much like the "China 3 Kingdoms" wahahah

btw ... let me guess ... Eunuch is NC and Empress Dowager is JW?

errr ... can i be the messenger from far away country, better stil the prince ... wahahaha *feeling thick skin lor*

Helmi said...

At least let me be the general or something lah, messenger pulak.

Norain, you can be the dayang-dayang lah.

FrankieThai said...

Aiya you all got it wrong already. We where can be princes and princesses???? Every now and then, someone will be sent to the "courtyard" for "beheading", where got princes and princesses sent for beheading??? We are all servants and maids; serving the Empress Dowager and when she's in "bad mood", one or some of us will be sent for "beheading".
And the other one not just Eunuch mind you, he's the Chief Euncuh leh.

ah fun said...

yaya ftee's representation is much clearer in comparison to the situation now. its in-sync!

mimi u should be the messenger, u know like the pigeons in those ancient drama shows? lol

so fun... wished i was part of the drama too. can u all assign me a role? like ur alliance from another province? haha

Norain said...

Edward: You are like from another kingdom lorr. Once awhie you come to us for help & we also go to you for assistance during "war".

Ftee: I must agree..your strategy quite "chun"! Haha..one day we all got no more heads to behead leyy

Suelyn: Yeah..you are our ally from another province..like Edward!

Helmi: Yes. The messenger like those doves..suit you best. :)

Edz GorGor said...

omg ... ally from another kingdom ... wahhaha ... this is funny sia

Anonymous said...

Geezz...Good Read man..Very Funni :)

Dan

FrankieThai said...

Aiyo...i think my imagination is better...
Edz & Ah Fun : you are both envoy from another states; maybe 1 can be from Mongolia and 1 from Persian???
How? Very the Condor and the Hero hor???
Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chief Enunch will be away (maybe on secret mission sent by empress Dowager)
Empress Dowager will be heading back to the "Courtyard"(office) tomorrow after a day rest in her "Palace"(home).
ALL BEWARE!!! Pls bring additional heads so as to replace your current one after the beheading session!!!
WHAHAHAHAAWWHAHAHHWHAHAHAHAAWAHAAAA

Helmi said...

Daniel, you can be the soldier.

I guess I'm the messenger to empress dowager, sigh.

LeiyA said...

wah, this blog entry so fun to read...kinda miss all these happenings...u can count me in anytime for a war against the Eunuch!
May the force be with you!!!

btw, I MISS U GUYS!

Edz GorGor said...

i will be the one from persian (at least nicer clothing), ah fun can be from mongolia (imagine she wearing the turban thingy like all ancient mongolian) should be very funny!!!!

just a thought, why dont you guys organise something like this during next year D&D? how bout that?

Helmi said...

I wear general uniform, very glamour.