Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Long Awaited Off Days

It's almost 6am & I just finished watching "A Walk To Remember" with Hewlett. It's my 3rd time seeing the movie but I still enjoy it so much that I could tear at the end of the show! I like sappy & touching movies larr. If any one of you haven't catch that show, please do! Typical love story but the scripts are meaningful. :)

Today marks the beginning of my 3 days off! My 10-day of "suffering" finally ended, just temporarily though. I gonna make full use of these 3 days to catch up on my sleep, run errands (thinking of getting a new pair of contact lenses), meet up with the famous girlfriends (Suliana, Fizah, Maria), coffee session with Hamsa & a night out with my usual kaki-arks! Oh, & Daniel asked if Friday I'm on for supper at JB. Great! Spending time with friends are always great.

Will update with the pics (if taken). :)

No comments: