Friday, September 14, 2007

A Call For "Help"

I know I went to Phuket just last month. BUT...I wanna go on a short trip again. It's so addictive! How?! I don't care if it's just across the causeway or over the sea for that matter.

A LOUD shout out to my fellow jetsetters or those who likes to travel but haven't been anywhere (I'm sure they know who they are):

1) KL (makan, shop, party?)
2) Bali (sightseeing, adventure & relax... I don't mind going again!)
3) Cambodia/Vietnam (I so wanna check out the landscapes & culture!)
4) The pulaus : Redang, Perhentian or Pangkor (Beaches are always great)

Anywhere further than these places have to wait till next year. :) I shall plot my remaining leave nicely (Nick: Don't worry...you go for your Bali trip first, hokays? It worries me that your leave still got alot!). I shall have a serious discussion with my counter-parts about the so much needed getaway...AGAIN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

going sydney in october.
- ct

Edz GorGor said...

pattaya in november? ^_^

Helmi said...

me wanna go Bali. yay!!!!!!!!!

FrankieThai said...

Edward and me going Pattaya in Nov... join us??? :-))))

Norain said...

I don't wanna go Pattaya...Bali & Cambodia on top of my list. :)