Monday, September 10, 2007

Eventful Week

I spent my 3 off days in glory! Besides coming home at almost 3 am for the past 10 days that I worked afternoon shifts (either I worked till late or went suppering), I got home in the wee hours on my off days too. I only remember coming home to sleep. Haha!

1st Day Off:
Had dinner with Liah, Sadiq, Sun & Nickole. Supposed to watch movie BUT there was a miscommunication between Liah & Sun about the booking of tickets. Alas, we didn't watch any.


2nd Day Off:
It's at MOS! Liah & Riza overslept (Can you believe it?!) & so there were only myself, Nickole & Suelyn. The music was great & the crowd was oooh-kay. Too bad those 2 meenahs didn't join us. Especially Liah....she owe us a treat!! Hmmph! Suelyn wore a low-cut top & she got approached by an ang-moh. Who says she doesn't have what it takes?! *winks*





3rd Day Off:

Arranged to meet Hamsa for coffee. He also...OVERSLEPT. (3 people slept on me this week!) All the more he needs to get me the Gucci bag! I didn't wait for him long enough coz I just had the feeling he'd sleep all the way. "Have faith in me", he said. Right.

Had my Starbucks dose (I've no freaking idea how much was my coffee intake for the past 2 weeks already) with Sadiq & Daniel at United Square. Torn between watching a movie or heading to JB. Decided on watching "Rogue Assassin" instead. And..while waiting for the showtime at 12.25 am, the 3 of us had another round of...Starbucks. I should really consider setting up a trust fund or propose a loyalty programme with them, you know. See how much money they've been making out of me?




Then, the day that I came back to work (which is Saturday), I had lunch with Fizah & Maria at The Manhattan Fish Market. Shiok! The concept is like Fish & Co. Prices about the same too. I was so full that I could skip dinner.


I shared this seafood platter with Maria. Still cannot finish, worr!


I like my famous girlfriends. :)

After my shift ended, I watched "No Reservations" (yes...it's like a movie week larr) with Sadiq at The Cathay. Nice show! Something quite light hearted. If only life could be just as sweet. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! For e last time Norain, my Ride's not Ar Beng wad.. :-( But nice pics..I hope you both had a good time?

Dan

Norain said...

Hehe...It DOES look ah-bengish! And my opinion doesn't change easily. :)

Helmi said...

Sadiq kurus sak, macam mat drug

Norain said...

Helmi: You left your comment while @ work ah? Must be while you were at DM's desk lorr.. Haha!