Monday, February 26, 2007

Taking The Long Way

Got together with Liah to source for tour packages last Saturday. Kinda excited at the thought of going away on a holiday again! Work has the usual crap & traveling is getting addictive. Gosh...I'm spending a lot in the beginning of the year already. I seriously need to learn the art of saving after this upcoming holiday. Sighs...

Anyway, we had Starbucks at Central (the new mall at Clarke Quay) & we chatted for almost 2 hours. I'm glad that I can treat some of my colleagues as good friends...so much that we can even go on trips together. Besides gossiping about work, we talked about other stuff as well. Haha... there were a couple of times we got a bit thick-skinned & our imagination ran wild. In short, we got perasan larr...I hope things will turn out good for her & I hope mine will be great as well. *winks & crosses fingers*

I just downloaded Dixie Chicks' "Not Ready To Make Nice" & " I Can Love You Better". Both songs seem to reflect what I'm going through right now...but for 2 different situations. Hmmm... I shall see how it goes next month. :)

No comments: