Monday, March 05, 2007

Off Day...Again~

Thanks to the great Governor, I have to be on off today. It's like...I was just off last Thursday & Friday, you know. And I have to stretch till next week! Bloody hell....

Met Fizah to return her the dresses I borrowed for Conrad D & D last month. Stayed for awhile at her place before dropping by Holland V to have a light dinner & coffee. It's the 2nd time in a week that I had Coffee Club at Holland V. And I sat at the very same seats! I tell you, I'm beginning to love the Coffee Club outlet there & I shall name it as THE place to go whenever I head Holland V! I like the songs they play & it's just so comfy to chill with my friends. Don't worry...I'm not forsaking Starbucks as yet!

Liah has made her move on someone but the outcome wasn't that fantastic, lar. Not fantastic in a sense that..It wasn't something she wanted but, apparently she's cool with it. Sighs...I wonder how mine will turn out. No.. I'm not gonna blog about it or divulge any info now...or maybe ever. Helmi is kind enough to give we girls tips but I guess I'm not up for it. Like so not me. :) Thanks anyway, Helmi!

My first Fidelio Training tomorrow! Wish me luck, pray patience will be with me & drink lotsa water!

No comments: