Monday, March 12, 2007

Attack Of The Chocoholics!

Had another nice evening with my ex-colleague & colleagues just now. Sadiq (who's at Four Seasons now), Liah, Rynn & myself went for dinner at Thai Express & a generous round of desserts at Coffee Club. We decided to go to Holland Village (my suggestion!) since it was so crowded at town. It's been some time since we catch things up with Sadiq.... :) And for the later part of this entry...it's a tribute to Nickole actually (aka the Chocolate Queen). Haha! I'm sure she'll be hopping mad & drooling about her fav Movenpick ice- cream after this!




Picture taking before the arrival of the Thai dishes. Poor Sadiq has shed some weight!

Pad Thai. Yummy, juicy & oily....


The famous Boyanese clan. We miss out Helmi & Zaini larr....



My 3rd Coffee Club session at Holland Village in a span of 2 weeks! I told you I'm loving that place!




Each of us had an individual plate of dessert! It was a night full of sins (for all those sugar content) & chocolate fetish. Nickole: DO NOT copy the above pic, ok? Oh yah...Suelyn & I just had Haagen Daaz yesterday. Hehe!



Boasting & posing with our desserts! Nickole: These pics are THEN for you! Hahaha! *evil grin*

No comments: