Saturday, March 24, 2007

Going Down Under

After almost a month of alternate morning & night shifts, I'm finally on my way to...my 11 Days leave!! This week especially, was a gruelling one. Started work at 7am & only finished between 5 or 6 plus in the evening. On top of that, I had errands to run. Haha...could be avoided but I don't want to. Errands like meeting my cousin for coffee (with updates on his Australia trip!), accompanying Sue to do her brows (sounds girlish, I know), settling my so-hard-to-plan holiday...& shopping for my personal groceries! At least, I ended my last morning shift swee-swee just now. I got off work before 5pm, ley! That's like once in a bright blue moon! Hamsa wasn't free to meet up so I decided to head Balik Kampung Spa for a retreat! I need a massage badly....so much that I told the therapist to give me a body scrub, foot massage AND a hot stone massage. Shiok larr... I'm letting go of my work stresses for awhile & allowing the holiday mood to set in.....Hehe~

So, let's now talk about my upcoming holiday...which starts tomorrow! I'll be going to Australia with Liah for 8 days! The planning of this whole trip wasn't easy...but I hope everything will go smoothly over there. Initially, supposed to be on group tour but due to LOADS of unforseen circumstances, we'll be on F & E instead. So...pray for my safety & insyallah, I'll be back next Sunday. :)

And then, I finally plucked the courage to ask someone something just now. But that someone hasn't get back to me yet. Geez....hopefully, I can have the reply before I board the flight to Australia tomorrow. Liah warned me already...that no matter what, I have to enjoy my trip. I HAVE TO....coz the trip cost me my entire bonus! I'll be so broke when I come back. :(

Well..till then...good day, mate!

No comments: